Shop Now

Monday, June 6, 2016

Kickin Off the NEW 2016-2017 Annual Catalog

It's finally live.  You can now order from the New Annual Catalog.  I made a few projects I wanted to share.  First, bookmarks using the "Over the Rainbow" stamp set on page 54.  The hearts are stamped using the New In-Colors for 2016-2018.  Have you seen the new In-Colors yet?


The In Colors 2016-2018 are

Flirty Flamingo
Dapper Denim
Sweet Sugarplum
Emerald Envy
Peakaboo Peach

My favorite is Dapper Denim.  I like it so much I made two cards using the paper and the ink.


I also used the stamp set and punch bundle "Thoughtful Banners" featured on page 73 of the 
2016-2017 Annual Catalog.


This card is made using the Designers Series Paper (DSP) "Affectionately Yours".  I love this copper paper, it's very trendy.  We now have copper embossing powder, too.

Hope these projects will inspire you.  Place an order On-line by clicking SHOP NOW.

You can view the catalog on line. If you place an order make sure do not click no contact so I can mail you a catalog that way I will have your mailing address. I would also like to send you a bookmark.

Happy Crafting,
Bye Bye for Now
KIM




No comments:

Post a Comment