Shop Now

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Stampin' Up EASTER Gift Bag


Here;s an Easter project using the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Honeycomb Happiness.  I used the gift bag punch board to make this cute little bag that's just the right size for a few chocolate Easter egg candies.  The paper is Designers Series paper stack "It's My Party".
I added half of a dolie and white Baker's Twine.  The handles are made using Hello Honey trim from last years Occasions catalog.  For my sentiment I used the stamp Easter Lamb and masked off the lamb and just stamped the Happy Easter.



Time is running out Sale-A-Bration ends March, 31,2016. Place you order now and don't miss out on FREE stuff.  

Also a reminder that in June the new catalog will be coming out and the 2014-2016 In Colors will be retiring.   These are the following colors
Blackberry Bliss
Hello Honey
Lost Lagoon
Mossy Meadow
Tangelo Twist

I really hate to see these colors retire but I am eagerly awaiting the introduction of the new colors for 2016-2018.

Hope you have fun crafting for Easter.

Bye Bye for Now
KIM


No comments:

Post a Comment