Shop Now

Saturday, June 25, 2016

SUO CHALLENGE #151

Today I am using the new Designers Series Paper "By the Shore" and the stamp set "Seaside Shore" featured on pages 92 and 93 of the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog.

I know I have already said that Dapper Denim is my favorite In-Color so I know you won't be surprised that I used it for the gift bag I made.


I also used Calypso Coral and Mint Macaron which coordinates with this DSP.  The gift bag was made using the Gift Bag Punch Board medium size.  The Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon and Enamel 
Shapes are perfect embellishments.

I am entering my gift bag on the Stampin' Up Only Challenge Blog.  The theme for the challenge is to use Designer Series Paper found in the 2016-2017 Annual catalog.
Link to the SUO blog HERE and enter your own creation.

Happy Crafting
Bye Bye for Now
KIM,

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous little gift bag. And it shows off your papers do very beautifully. So glad you've joined the fun at SUO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bag to create to present a special gift! LOVE it! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A VERY CREATIVE WAY TO USE THE PAPERS!! AN AWESOME PROJECT!! Thanks for playing along in the SUO challenge!!

    ReplyDelete