Shop Now

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Halloween Card #1

It's raining here today. Remanents of Karen in the Gulf. Great time to craft for Halloween. I made this card using an image from Gecko Galz. I wanted to share it with everyone.


Here is the inside.

The paper I used is from My Mind's Eye "Haunted".  I used a Martha Stewart punch on the orange chevron paper for the drippy effect. I used orange stickles on the image to highlight her dress and the pumpkin. The ribbon is black sheer from Offray and I used a rhinestone button from Liz's papaer loft tied with black hemp. The Witche's Brew label is from the paper collection. I crumpled it up to distress it. All the edges are inked with Tim Holtz Black Soot. For accent I used black adhesive pearls in two groups of three.   

Hope you like it. I will be posting more during this week. Check back to see what I've been creating for Halloween. 

Bye, Bye for Now 
KIM




No comments:

Post a Comment