Shop Now

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Welcome Fall Card

I made a card for The Shabby Tea Room Challenge this week. The challenge is to use a fall theme including leaves and pumpkins and a stamped image. Here is my card.


I used a digital image from Janet's Digital Paper. The A2 sized card is made with brown card stock.
I used some orange polka dot paper scrap added some burlap and orange gingham ribbon. The sentiment and image is a stamp and die from My Creative Time. I cut the leaves on my Cricut.

Here's a tip. 
 I knew I would be making a lot fall projects and would need leaves so when I made my fall challenge card for FCCB I cut lots of leaves in various sizes using fall colors.  I pop dotted several onto this fall card.

I distressed the edges and inked them with Vintage Photo, Tim Holtz. I rounded the corners and added some orange bling and done.

Bye, Bye, for Now 
KIM

3 comments:

  1. I love the image you used of Janet's and the touch of burlap is just right! nice! Thanks for joining us in The Shabby Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling. I love all the textures your elements create, what a fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful autumn card :) Thank you for joining TSTR challenge :) xoxo Aneta

    ReplyDelete