Shop Now

Sunday, December 9, 2012

I'm BACK with a project for FCCB

Finally moved and unpacked the essentials, my craft room. Missed my Cricut while it was in storage.

The challenge for this week at FCCB is snow.  I used my Christmas Noel cartridge to cut the snowflake at 2" out of vinyl. Since it was sticky on the back it adhered real well. It was flexible too so it fit around the ornament. I bought the ribbon and ornament at Walmart. I also bought the bells as a necklace and took it apart.   The jewel embellishments are from my stash.

The trick to coating the inside of the ornament is to use Glitter-It by Beacon. I used Martha Stewart glitter blueberry slush.

I made several and it didn't take long at all. I will be giving them as gifts. Now that I have everything unpacked I will post more often.

Have a great crafting day.
Bye Bye,  Kim



3 comments:

  1. Oh, so pretty, I really like the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great! I really love the color and the bells are just right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous ornament! Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete