Shop Now

Monday, December 17, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Day Four

It's day four and I don't have a picture of what I sent my swap partner.  I purchased four birds that where covered in gold sequins.  I thought maybe she could use them on a project.

DAY FOUR

I was so delighted when I opened my day four package.  Inside I found these beautiful Christmas tags made by Rhonda.  Don't you think she did a great job? 

I love this reindeer.  I like the way she put the wreath around the reindeer's neck.  Love the red gemstone for his nose.  It looks like she distress inked the tag.
I wonder if she cut this frame with her Cricut? The background of this tag also looks like she distress inked it. Love the pipe cleaner candy cane.
Beautiful snowflakes.  The pattern on the paper looks like it embossed and glittered.


The last tag is embossed with snowflakes.  Love the pop of red with the ribbon.

Well that's it for today.  Come back tomarrow for day five. Can't wait to open another gift.  And yes I am waiting for each day.  Believe me it isn't easy.

Bye Bye for now, 
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment