Shop Now

Sunday, December 16, 2012

12 Day of Christmas Day 3

Just as I suspected the newer post are showing up first so you will need to scroll down to start with Day1.  Now onto Day 3 of the swap at Scrapin Vintage

DAY THREE

For this day I decided to go with a French theme. Day three is Three French Hens so I thought Paris and the Eiffel tower. I bought note cards and sticker sheets with a Paris theme. Unfortunately I did not take a picture.  Seems I only took pictures of items I made.  But really the star of the day is what item I received from Rhonda.


Aren't these spays Gorgeous!!!!!!!.  Rhonda made three.  I have to say my favorite is the flowers.  The Christmas colored one in red and green will be perfect on a Christmas mini album which I know I will be making as soon as the Holidays are over. I also like the vintage bag.

So that is it for today.  I will post Day 4 tomarrow so check back.
Bye, Bye for now, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment