Shop Now

Thursday, November 22, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday and sharing it with loved ones.  I don't know about you but I plan to craft this long weekend. I Do Not shop on Black Friday. Late Friday afternoon I might go to Joann's for some deals, Maybe!!!!

I am moving so I have been living out of a suitcase so to speak, but I did fix a small crafting box.  The bare essentials really.  I can still craft though.  I have made several of my 12 Days Of Christmad items out of that box.  

Here's a tip.  I didn't think to add my bone folder. Guess what a metal fingernail file and ruler work great on the fly.  I have used the fingernail file and ruler to score a fold.  The handle is nice and smooth and I used it to  to run across the fold to make it nice and crisp. Easy right?

After my swap partner opens her gifts I will be sharing the hand made projects with you, taking lots of pictures to share.  I tackled some projects I have not tried before and think they all turned out great.

So have a great Holiday and I'll  blog you later.
BYE BYE, Kim


1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Thanks for shairng the metal file tip. Come stop by to see my little giveaway.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete