Shop Now

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

SPOOKY 

Early Halloween card using the Festive and Bright  158536 Stamp and Die Set.  This Bundle is featured in the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog on page 64.  The unique die set can be used to cut the right or left side or the entire garland like I have used here on my card of witch's hats and brooms.


I used my favorite item out of the entire catalog the black and white gingham ribbon I've already had to order another roll. I doubled it with some Fresh Freesia.  The card base is black and is stamped with Spooky along the right side in VersaMark, but I'm not sure it shows up on camera.  Spooky is then heat embossed in white on a gray background.  The shape was cut using one of the dies in the set and then  popped up on the card .  The garland is colored with blends on crumb cake cardstock.  The stamp is rather long so I used my Stamperatus to stamp it to make sure I got a good image and besides I didn't have a long enough block.

Hope this little Halloween tease gets you in the mood for more Halloween crafting.  Lots of SPOOKY products in the catalog to choose from take a look at kimogden.stampinup.net and if you find something that you just gotta have remember it's Sale-a-bration and $50.00 will get you a FREE item.

Happy Crafting
KIM




No comments:

Post a Comment