Shop Now

Thursday, August 5, 2021

  Pillowbox Penguin 

Treats


Stampin' Up! Penguin Playmates DSP and Pillowbox Dies

Hello!   Isn't this penguin so adorable?  I made this treat box to show off this FREE DSP from the Sale-a-bration catalog that coordinates with the stamp set and punch bundle that is featured on page 33 of the July-December Mini Catalog.

Stampin' Up thinks of everything the punch not only punches out the stamped penguin images but it also punches out the images in the DSP, which is what I have done with my treat box.

Product list below

Penguin Place Bundle

Pillowbox Dies

Fresh Freesia (FF) card stock, ink pad and ribbon

In Color DSP FF desired pattern 1 1/4"

Penguin Playmates DSP

Here's how I made it:

First I die cut the Pillowbox out of the 1/2 sheet of FF cardstock.  Before I constructed the box I randomly stamped the snowflakes from the stamp set in FF  I also stamped the hat and scarf and fussy cut them.  Since I was going to use a belly band I glued the ends together with Tombow glue.

For belly band take the patterned 1 1/4" strip of patterned In Color DSP and secure it around the box so it can be slipped easily off the box.  Punch the penguin from the Playful Playmates DSP.  Attach the scarf and the hat with glue dots.  Adhere ribbon in a zig-zag with glue dots to the belly band and then place the penguin popped up with dimensionals.  Put sentiment of choice and add some bling.

Hope this will inspire you to use this cute little guy in you Holiday crafting.

Happy Crafting

KIM



No comments:

Post a Comment