Shop Now

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween Jeepers Creepers

Gecko Galzs Jeepers Creepers Challenge

I am entering the following Halloween card into the Gecko Galzs challenge for this month.  They are having their annual Halloween Blog Hop October 30 - November 1, 2014.

I used the "Witches" collage sheet for my image.


I layered the image on black cardstock and added a border cut from a Spellbinders die in orange.  I embossed orange cardstock with a spellbinders embossing folder and highlighted some of the diamonds with Stickles, Black Diamond.  The sentiment is from My Creative Time.  The trick and treat are from the "Halloween Circle and Squares" collage sheet from Gecko Galz.  I used glossy accents and popped them up for dimension.

Join me tomarrow at Gecko Galz for lots of Halloween fun and inspiration.

If you are looking for my FCCB challenge card click HERE.

Bye, Bye for Now,
KIM 






2 comments:

  1. Great card, love how you showcased her! Thanks for stopping by to leave me a sweet comment too. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete