Shop Now

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Halloween Mini Album

Today I would like to share a fun little mini I made using 1 sheet of 12 x 12 paper.  I found this tutorial  on You tube here is the link  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCLk-_Q8egQ  It's in German, but she gives you all the dimensions and instruction on how to put it together.

I found that double sided paper or solid color paper works best. Also make sure that your embellishments are not too bulky.  I used a magnet for my closure (make sure to adhere it before covering with your designer paper). Be prepared for lots of pictures.

My cover


First inside flip.


Next flip showing pocket page


Inside flip


final picture of inside
 .

I used DCWV "Bewitched"  paper stack and embellishments. The glittered pieces are from K and Company.  I was able to complete this in a couple of hours.  It might of taken less time if I knew what I was going to use to decorate the pages.  Decisions. Decisions.

Give it a try.  I've made several of these and they make great gifts.  I made one for my Mom for Mother's Day and put pictures of all her children as youngsters and now.  She really liked it.  I also made one for my trip to Charleston, SC.

Leave me a comment if you give this a try and let me know how you used it.

Bye, Bye for Now 
KIM





No comments:

Post a Comment