Shop Now

Monday, April 7, 2014

FCCB Challenge # 205 Spring Cleaning

Hi! Hope everyone is having a good crafting day. We all have Cricut cartridges that we have bought, either on sale because the price was so good we couldn't pass up the deal or we thought the images were so cute surely we would make a project using them.  Well Joann's had Cricut cartridges on sale for $19.99 and I bought Kates' ABC's. I have seen so many cards made using these images and I thought they were so cute. Well finally I have made a card using this cartridge. The challenge this week at FCCB is to use a cut or cartridge we have not used before. Here is my card.


I think it came out so colorful. The paper I used is from K&Company "Sweet Nectar". It's was a mat stack and a sticker pad that coordinated. All the papers and embellisments are from this paper collection. For my sentiment I used a stamp from our sponsors this week Mark's Finest Paper's called "Garden Bunny". It worked perfectly with my little watering can filled with flowers. I used pop-dots to give the card dimension on the watering can and the sentiment. For a little bling I used Stickles on the flowers.

Pull out those cartridges and come up with your own creation, then link it to our challenge at FCCB.
Our sponsor Mark's Finest Papers will be giving away a stamp set to one lucky winner.

Bye Bye for Now'
KIM 

1 comment: