Shop Now

Monday, April 28, 2014

Challenge #208 Use an Umbrella

Wonderful Spring day here. Glad I have made my card for this challenge already, because it's too pretty outside to craft inside.  I used Create-A-Critter for my umbrella.


I used the old addage "April Showers Bring May Flowers" for my inspiration.  I flipped my umbrella upside down so it could catch all the "May" flowers.  The paper I used is glitter paper. It looks green in the picture but it's really more a bluish teal.  I used bits and pieces of scraps and Prima flowers. The borders are a new punch I bought on sale at Joann's and I love it. I have been using it on just about everything I have been making. I used little blue gems for some bling.

Hope you will join our challenge this week at FCCB.

Bye, Bye for Now
Kim




5 comments:

  1. oh wow too beautiful love the colors. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the details with the tulle and pearls! One of my favorite colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Kim! LOVE the flowers you filled the umbrella with - so pretty!

    Have a wonderful day!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  4. The upside down umbrella is brilliant! I love your colours and all the pretty flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim your card is so pretty I love the flowers spilling over the umbrella and the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete