Shop Now

Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Challenge # 207 At FCCB

HAPPY EASTER 

Hope everyone had a good Easter weekend. The challenge at FCCB this week is Easter. I made a shadow box and used Cricut Sampler cartridge to cut my bunny.


The shadow box was originaly brown. I covered it with a layer of Gesso then painted it using Antique White. I covered the back with paper from DCVW "Little Miss". I have been using this paper stack  for a lot of projects, it's not just for baby girl stuff.  I cut the bunny using some of this paper at 3". I used a pink pearl for the eye.
As you can see I added lots of different Easter related items to my shadow box. The eggs and bunnies are from a flea market find. I bought a ziplock bag filled with Easter figures and eggs for $2.00 last year and finally found a use for them. Even the gold frame is from the flea market. It was a pen but I removed the pen from the back and inserted a picture from Gecko Galz. The Happy Easter letters are Thickers. I used bits and pieces of ribbon and lace as well as embellishments and flowers.  It was a good way to use leftovers from other projects.

I have a few more pictures to show some of the little details.


Hope you enjoyed my shadow box. 
 Create your own Easter project for this weeks challenge and link it up. 

Bye, Bye for Now
KIM





3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable Kim! What beautiful details - this is such a wonderful keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! this would be perfect for our pastel challenge over at lia stampz! :)

    http://liastampz.blogspot.ro/2014/04/challenge-63-pastel-colors.html

    ReplyDelete