Shop Now

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Shabby Friend Card

Today I made a card for a friend who likes Shabby Chic. I used pink and green and lots of vintage photo to ink all the edges.  Here it is.


The papers I used are from K&Company designed by Brenda Walton. I've had it for a while and made a mini using it so there were only a few pages left of the pad. The sentiment banner was part of the paper pad as was the silhouette and frame.  I added a button and some green crinkle ribbon which I dyed myself.  I also added some crochet trim and a ruffle made by gathering the crinkle ribbon. I then added some blush colored adhesive pearls and a pearl bead spray to finish it off.

I am going to enter this card in the Shabby Tea Room Challenge Week # 171, Ruffles and Ribbons and use the colors pink and green.  I think this card will qualify. Wish me luck this is my first time to enter a challenge at this site.

Bye, Bye, for Now
KIM


4 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely! The frame and ribbon are so pretty and I really like the stamp! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty! Love the seam binding, lace and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, great Shabby Chic. Thanks for visiting my blog for the Carson hop. I'm following you now too.

    ReplyDelete