Shop Now

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Toot Toot I'm Tooting my own horn

Really short post.  I'm super excited that I won the design challenge at My Creative Time for Me.  I entered the Halloween tag shown in a few  posts ago.  I usually don't brag but I can't help my self. TOOT! TOOT!

Back to crafting.  Working on some projects for 12 Days of Christmas.  Can't post until after I have mailed them to my swap partner.  Don't want to spoil her surprises. Also working on another challenge project.

Keep busy crafting have fun this weekend.
Bye Bye for now
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win!!!
    Looking forward to seeing your new projects.

    Happy Crafting,
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw that you won and stopped by. I am a new follower!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete