Shop Now

Monday, April 16, 2018

Limited-Time Bundles: Share What You Love Suite






Exciting things coming.  The new catalog will be released June1, 2018.

If you can't wait then get ready for a Pre-Order much like the Eastern Palace suite last year.  Mark the date on your calender.
May 1, 2018

The SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE suite
will be available in 3 different bundle configurations.
There will also be Free items included in each bundle.


Below is a video explaining in detail.




As a demonstrator I have already received my bundle and the 2018-2020 In Colors.  Join my team today and you could get yours, too.
For more info visit my site at kimogden.stampinup.net.

Check in tomorrow you'll love what I have to share.  And yes it has to do with COLOR.

Bye Bye for Now 
KIM

No comments:

Post a Comment