Shop Now

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Stampin Up Challenge #4 Love Blossoms

My post for today is my final card for Valentine's Day using the Love Blossoms suite in the Occasions catalog on pages 16 &17.  I made a shaker card and filled it with the sequins from the Love Blossoms embellishment kit and Blushing Bride Glimmer paper hearts,


The fourteen was die cut using the Large Numbers framelits dies 140622,  These framelits also come with a coordinating stamp set Number of Years 140633.  If you bundle the two you can save 15% 140811.  These items are featured on pages 10 & 11.

I think I have used most of the stamped images and sayings as well as most of the embellishment kit on all my Valentine's cards and projects.  For my next project I will be moving onto another suite featured in the Occasions catalog, "It's My Party".  I will be making cards, gift bags, tags and 3-D items such as treat boxes for party favors.

If you would like to order any of the items I have featured click HERE to go to my Stampin Up web site and remember Sale-A Bration is going on until March 31st.  That's means with a $50 purchase you can choose one FREE item.

Stay tuned for more crafting goodness.  

Bye Bye for Now
KIM

No comments:

Post a Comment