Shop Now

Friday, January 29, 2016

Love Blossoms # 2 Stampin Up Challenge Series

Ready for another project?
Everyone likes to give candy hearts for Valentine's Day so I decided to make a treat box to fill.

I used the Love Blossoms suite again and some of the 2015-2017 Designers Series 138432 paper in Watermelon Wonder.  I really like the script paper.
It was really simple to make here it is


I used the Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit 140551 for the foil heart and the wood veneer heart.  I punched a small heart from the Blushing Bride glimmer paper 140550 using the Itty Bitty Accents Punch set 133787.  The sentiment and banner were stamped using the the Bloomin' Love Stamp Set 140643 and Watermelon Wonder ink 138323.

The dimensions on the box are DSP cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".  Score in portrait or vertical position @ 1" on both sides. Turn to landscape or horizontal position and score @ 1" and 3 3/4" on both sides.
Using a bone folder crease on all fold lines.  Trim at an angel the tabs on each side. To put the box together put adhesvie on each tab and then attach the sides to from the box. 
I got this box from Chick n Scratch she also has a video which is easy to follow.

Check back soon for a new project and if you missed my first post just scroll down for my Stampon' Up Challenge.  

Bye, Bye for Now
Happy Crafting
KIM




1 comment:

  1. such a pretty card! love that script paper :) thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete