Shop Now

Sunday, February 8, 2015

NEW STAMPIN UP DEMONSTRATOR

 Changes in the Air
I have not posted since December and there have been some changes in my crafting life.  I resigned as a Design team member on FCCB.  I have been wanting to expand my crafting.  I love crafting and wanted to try my hand at doing it as a business.  So that being said I am now a Demonstrator for
STAMPIN UP
  This was the perfect time since with Sale-A-Bration going on I was able to get two FREE stamp sets in addition to getting $125.00 worth of product for $99.00.

I have been waiting impatiently for my Starter Kit to arrive and it finally came after what seemed FOREVER.

Here is my first project

One of my favorite items is the Envelope Punch Board.  I used it to make my matching envelope and on the ends of the banner.  The stamp set was FREE in the Sale-A-Bration catalog.
Big Day Stamp Set # 139112
I used the In Color 2013-2015 colors Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana inks and cardstock.
I purchased mine as a complete set, but the individual items are also available on the Stampin Up web site.  Just choose Kim Ogden as your demonstrator and place an order or click on the item below for a direct link.  By purchasing $50.00 worth of products (the In Color collection and the Envelope Punch Board) you will be able to pick the Free stamp set from the 
Sale-A-Bration catalog.

Below are a list of the supplies I used




I plan to incorporate my Cricut into my Stampin Up projects.  The best of both worlds. Stampin Up card stock cuts beautifully in my Cricut.

I'm looking forward to this new crafting adventure and would like you to join me. I will still be posting some of my projects to challenges and sharing how I make them.  My next challenge is learning to add you tube video to my blog.
Wish me luck and check back soon.

Bye, Bye, for Now
KIM

No comments:

Post a Comment