Shop Now

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Envelope Punch Board Gift Card Tags

Do you like to give gift cards but feel they are not very personnel.  I have a solution, "Packaging".
Make the gift card special by putting it into a lovely envelope made using the Envelope Punch Board.

Here are two examples.



The finished envelope size is 2 1/2" x 3 1/2".
Cut cardstock 5 1/2" x 5 1/2".  Place into the envelope punch board at 2 3/8" for the first punch and score, rotate until score line is lined up with the pointer then punch and score.  Continue on remaining sides. Fold on score lines.  Leave top flap for tag. Round this corner and the two side corners. adhere with adhesive to make envelope.  Punch whole in tag top and thread ribbon or twine of your choice.  Now decorate any way you want. 

Here is a video showing how I made mine.



I used the following products from Stampin Up if you would like to recreate my gift card tags.
Click on the product below for a direct link to my Stampin Up website.
I also used the Stamp Set Simpy Wonderful from the Sale-A-bration catalog.




No comments:

Post a Comment