Shop Now

Monday, September 29, 2014

FCCB Challenge # 230

Tired of the old traditional square or rectangle card. Here's some inspiration to make a Shaped Card which happens to be our challenge this week at FCCB.  I used Elegant Edges cartridge for my basic shape.  Then I cut out my embellishment piece using Celebrate with a Flourish. I like this cartridge because it only has four cuts for each image and they are easy to assemble.



I also finished the inside of the card using stamps from My Creative Time.


Here's a list of supplies used.

Black cardstock- base of card
Orange and black polka dot paper-scrap
Images cut using paper scraps- Yay!
Stickers from Halloween stash
Yellow bling
Stickles Lemon and Black Diamond
MCT-All Around Halloween

Hope you like my card. It was fun to make cause I love Halloween.  You will be seeing a lot of Halloween projects on my blog.  I pulled out my Halloween box of goodies. I'm making (Halloween) things, like treat boxes and decorations so I will be sharing them.

Make your shaped card and link to our challenge, looking forward to see what you create.

Bye, Bye for Now
KIM



2 comments:

  1. I. Love. This. The shape is beautiful, the papers are perfect, and that witch is too cool! Very elegant and spooky! Great job.

    ReplyDelete