Shop Now

Thursday, January 2, 2014

HOLIDAY PROJECTS AT FCCB


HAPPY HOLIDAYS
CRAFTY BLOGGERS

Since we are taking a few weeks off as a Design Team at FCCB each day one Design Team member is sharing a project with everyone. For my project I wanted to share a Christmas mini album I made using my Cricut and the Elegant Edges cartridge. The paper I used was DCWV Evergreen stack and embellishments from several companies. The main set is from a sticker set I bought at Tuesday Morning for .99 cents.

This post will have alot of pictures so enjoy all the details of each page. 
The cover and charms that I made. I used my bind-it-all to put it together.

Inside cover and first page. My idea for this album was to put pictures of a child's Christmas. These pages are for pictures with Santa. I cut the tags with my George and Basic Shapes.


These pages are for recording a wish list.

Next, letter to Santa.

Of course I had to include a page for pictures of cookies for Santa. My boys always liked to make cookies and put out a glass of milk on Christmas eve.

The reminder of the pages are made for pictures taken Christmas morning opening presents.

The tab peeking out on the right side is another double-sided photo mat for more pictures.

I love the way it turned out. Hope your like it too. I haven't posted a mini album in awhile so I wanted to share this one.

Make sure you check Fantabulous Cricut  Challenge Blog all through the Holidays to see what the Design Team members have to share.  Be sure to check in after the New Year to met all the new Design Team members. We will be having a Cricut Crawl and a new challenge.

Happy Holidays and
Bye, Bye for Now
 Kim









5 comments:

  1. what a fun mini. Love red and white all over. Happy Holidays to be remembered

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is wonderful! You've included all the best memories surrounding Christmas. What a great gift this will make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your album is FABULOUS! I don't make albums, but I need to after seeing yours. You have wonderful festive colors and cuts. It's fun!

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •



    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING Mini, Kim! It looks fabulous!!! Have a great week!!!

    Emily - Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete