Shop Now

Thursday, July 11, 2013

*CHERRY PIE*

Hi! Everyone. Here to post a new card for a few challenges. As you can guess my card theme is cherry pie. Here it is

To make this card I used my Cricut cartridge, Country Life.
The pie is cut at 3" and layered following the image in the book.  I used red and white polka dot paper from Echo Park" Dots and Strips" for my background and aqua and white polka dot for my pie tin.  The card base is blue with rounded corners.  I hand wrote my sentiment on the tag using a red glitter pen.  The twine is from the Twinery. I added red stickles to the pie to make it look like the cherry filling was ozzing out. The little recipe card is handwritten and attached with a red paperclip. I used red brads to embellish my tag and stitched around it with the red glitter pen. I also stitched around the card with a white gel pen.

I am entering the card in the following challenges
Shabby Tea Room - photo inspiration use red, aqua, twine and/or burlap 
Die Cuttin Divas - ruby red 

Wish me luck and keep crafting.
Bye, Bye for Now, 
KIM

4 comments:

  1. Yummm, I can smell the cherries! What a delicious card. TFS at DCD's color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy card!! Thank you for joining our DCD color challenge.

    Veronica DCD

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet and fun. Glad you could play with DCD this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Kim, great use of die cuts and I love the sparkle.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete