Shop Now

Monday, March 18, 2013

FCCB Challenge # 153 Spring is in the Air

This weeks challenge at FCCB is to include a kite or balloon on your project. I have used  three Cricut cartridges, George and Basic Shapes, Doodlecharms and Paper Doll Dress Up.  Here is my card.


The papers I used are My Mines Eye 6 x 6 Away We Go stack. I cut the basket @ 2 1/2' from Doodlecharms.  The balloon is also 2 1/2 " from George and Basic Shapes.  The boy is cut @ 2" from Paper Doll Dress up.  I used Peachy Keen Everyday Faces stamp and colored his face with my Jelly Roll pens. The sentiment is from a stamp set I bought at Tuesday Morning by TCP Studios.  For the ropes I used Cappucino twine from the Twinery.  To add dimension I used pop dots on the balloon and basket.  I think it looks like the balloon is high in the sky. I love the expression on the boys face.

Hope this card will inspire everyone to join the challenge this week.  Good Luck and have fun.

Bye Bye for Now,
KIM


4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Kim I love the scene you created and that PK face is too, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card Kim! The layout is awesome and the papers and inking are great! Terrific job!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is this?! Really love the layout of your card and that PKS face is just too cute!!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com
    FCCB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. That is the perfect expression on his face. I love the colors too!

    Rebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Check out my new challenge blog DT call!

    ReplyDelete