Shop Now

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Shades of Purple

Liliac or lavender? I'm not sure.  Are they shades of purple?  What do you think? The set of 4 note cards I made as a thank you gift fits well as an entry on DL Art Thankful Thursday Challenge hosted by Diana Larson. I used the following supplies to create these Just a Note cards. White cardstock cut for A2 size envelope. The purple polka dot and stripe paper is DCWV Nursery for boy. I cut each piece a 1/4" smaller than the card then cut that in 1/2.  This made two cards with the polka dot pattern on top and the striped pattern on the bottom.  I used ribbon of a coordinating color to cover the seam.  The sentiment is from My Creative Time stamp set "Happy Mail". I stamped it using Wisteria cats eye chalk from Colorbox.  I also used the Wisteria to stamp the center flower design and my gift tag.  The stamp I used for the center square cut to fit and popped up was from Studio 112. Finally I found a ribbon just the right color from my stash to tie the 4 cards together for presentation.  The tag was cut on the Cricut using George and Basic Shapes cartridge page 102 . The scalloped oval was cut from the Storybook cartridge at 1" page 49. I can't remember where I got the thank you stamp from, I've had it a long time. The background flourish is an Inkadinkadoo stamp. So that's it. Now to link it. I have been having some trouble with doing a link so if I mess up again, Please send me some hints or suggestions. They would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your comments on my last posts. You don't know how excited I was. Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment