Shop Now

Monday, December 9, 2013

FCCB Challenge #190 Holiday Cards

Hope everyone is getting all their crafting done for Christmas.  Here's a little inspiration for a quick and easy card. I let the paper do most of the work for me.  This is a 6x6 Christmas pad from MME, Merry & Bright.
I added a cut from Christmas Noel cartridge and added some trim and bling.  This reindeer has three layers and is cut at 3.50".


As you can see the sentiment is already on the paper as well as some other details. I couldn't resist adding  a red rhinestone for the reindeer's nose. 

 Hope you will share your creations with us at FCCB for our Holiday card challenge. Check out our blog for more inspiration from the Design Team.

Bye, Bye for Now
Kim

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! Great paper and beautiful reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, the paper is very pretty.

    FCCB DT Sis, JoNeita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Kim! LOVE the reindeer and the paper is spot on! Great job this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this paper came ready to go for you. with the image you placed on top just right

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really nice, I love the way it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the paper and image. Merry Christmas to you! :)

    ReplyDelete