Shop Now

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

COWBOY VALENTINE

OK Another post for today.  I made a cute Valentine for a little boy.  I used my Paper Doll cartrige to cut the boy at 3 ".  The card is A2 size.  The papers I used  for his clothes are scraps from my stash.  The denim background is Jolee's boutique stickers.  The hearts are cut at various sizes from the Doodle Charms cartridge.

I used my Simply Live stamps from MCT for the words.  I was thinking of those little candy hearts that have sayings on them when I stamped them.  I used a red glitter pen to outline the scallop edges. Of course I used Peach Keen Everyday Faces for his smiling face.  I used my white gel pen for his eyes and rouge Colorbox chalk for his rosy cheeks.

The denim twine I used for his "lasso" is from the Twinery.  I wanted it to look like he had lasssoed the large heart. So here he is.


I am entering this card in the following challenges.
and 

Well that's it for today, Bye Bye for Now
KIM



12 comments:

  1. Love your little buckaroo!!! Great job with the lasso too! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee Yah for this Valentine! Super cute cowboy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cowboy and little hearts are so cute! So creative with the lasso! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well there partner, this card is heel-kickin' cute!
    Great job!

    Thanks for joining us this week over at FCCB!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh,your card is just TOO STINKIN' CUTE!great job with it,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute, love it !! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the Western look of this. Just came from Bitten by the Bug 2 blog. Congrats! You won the Snowflake challenge.
    Melisssa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great guy valentine, I like how you tied the twine around the heart, like it's lassoed! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what fun! Your cowboy is totally adorable! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cowboy turned out super cute! Www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love the cowboy! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute. Love the little cowboy! Thanks for playing along with us @ FCCB #144.
    Blessings,
    http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete