Shop Now

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Share What You Love

Love to Craft?

Are you a scrapbooker, card maker, or do you make albums?

I love paper and am addicted to making stuff using paper.  Comment below and let me know what your passionate about crafting.

Here's a Thank you card using the Share What you Love suite that will be available May 1st.
I purchased the Have to have it All Bundle, because obviously I wanted it all.  The Designer Series Paper is gorgeous!


If your new to crafting or a seasoned veteran there's something for everyone in this Suite.
For more info scroll down to my previous post and watch the video explaining in detail what's included in each bundle.  There are also freebies.

Thanks for visiting and comment below so i know someone is reading my post.

Bye, Bye for Now
KIM

No comments:

Post a Comment